We are SATOS Media Limited (SATOS) of First Floor, 19-23 Masons Hill, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9HD (referred to throughout as us, we , our or SATOS).
You are a person viewing our website, and a potential user of our Services (referred to throughout as you, your or yours).
Introduction and acceptance
We provide services via our (‘Websites’) at:
Services comprise of either:
(a) allowing applicants to view and apply for vacancies advertised at securityclearedjobs.com and cybersecurityjobsite.com by third party employers or recruiters and/or allow for applicants to upload CVs for view by recruiters and potential employers (‘Recruitment Services’)
(b) allowing applicants to view and apply for training courses advertised at cybersecuritytraining.courses.com by third party course providers (‘Training Services’) and/or
(c) jobs by email (‘JBE’) or course by email (‘CBE’) notification services, whereby an email will be generated when a job or is added that matches your criteria (‘Notification Services’)
(d) registration services for attendance at Expos and events, which may include putting you in touch with potential employers exhibiting at such events in advance of the event taking place (“EXPO Services”)
Referred to collectively in these as the ‘Services’
By using any of the Websites or any of the Services you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions set out herein (‘Terms’). If you do not accept the Terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately and cease access or use.
General Terms applicable to the Services
1. Applicants can apply for the courses or vacancies advertised by either:
(a) applying directly through a Website; or
(b) being re-directed to a third-party website to complete the application.
2. All Services and use of the Websites is subject to our privacy and cookie policies which can be found here. The Website(s) may only be used for the purpose of accessing the Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that
(a) where applications are made via a Website and/or Recruitment Services are utilised this will necessitate the uploading of personal information, including contact details, a CV, details of relevant experience and qualifications and the passing of this information to third party recruiters, employers or course providers, as applicable
(b) where any Expo Services are provided, this will necessitate personal information being provided for inclusion within your booking information and attendee badge. By allowing your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor, sponsor or speaker when at an event, you will be providing your personal data to the exhibitor, sponsor or speaker including your contact details. Allowing your badge to be scanned is akin to handing over a business card.
(c) we may as part of our EXPO Services pass basic information regarding your job requirements to exhibitors, in order that contact may be made with you via us in the event that they have suitable vacancies, you can agree to the provision of basic information to the exhibitors at the point of registration. You can adjust your preferences at any time.
4. You warrant that any information provided to SATOS or uploaded to the Website will be materially accurate and you shall promptly notify us of any inaccuracies or updates to that information.
Membership and Registration
5. You will be able to access some areas of the Website(s) without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website(s) (“Members Area”) are only open to you if you register. To complete the registration process will require an email address and password. We will store the information and create an account for you for the relevant Service. You will require a separate registration to access each of the Recruitment Services and Training Services.
6. Where you have registered for our Services, you agree as follows:
(a) you shall be responsible for all actions taken under that user login and password
(b) you shall only access the Members Area using your own personal user login and password
(c) you shall not disclose your password to any other person, nor allow any person access to your password
(d) you may set your preferences with regard to whether your profile is public and whether you wish to receive relevant email updates, you may unsubscribe from emails by following the link within the email.
(e) where you have elected within your privacy settings to make your profile public, this will allow third party course providers, employers and recruiters who are registered with us to access this information and make contact with you directly
(f) you may terminate, or adjust your requirement for notification services or your privacy settings at any time via the Website
(g) you may delete your registration at any time by deleting your registration details. Once deleted your information will not be stored. Please note however that we are not able to control the use of information that has been previously accessed by third party course providers, employers or recruitment companies.
7. The service may contain hyperlinks or references to third party Websites. SATOS does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any Website, which may be accessed through this Website. SATOS does not exercise any control over hyperlinked Websites accessed through this Website and accepts no responsibility in relation to any content, material or information contained therein. The display of a hyperlink does not constitute an endorsement by SATOS of any such third party, product or service.
8. Accordingly, SATOS has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any services or products purchased or information transferred by you from any such linked Website. If you decide to access a third-party Website linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. You shall not link to this Website without the express written permission of SATOS.
Copyright, Intellectual Property & Confidentiality
9. It is further agreed that
(a) all Intellectual Property including copyright material, logos and database rights are owned by SATOS. You are only allowed to use the Website and material contained within the Website as set out in these terms and conditions, for the sole purpose of the Services
(b) you are not allowed to download or copy any information for any other reason without the express permission of SATOS.
(c) SATOS uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that personal information is kept confidential and protected against unauthorised use.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
10. The following shall apply in respect of liability
(a) SATOS does not make any representation whatsoever about any course or vacancy advertised within the Website or which is accessed, by virtue of or by way of any links from this Website nor about any third party who appears on the Website.
(b) it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any course of role located via, or advertised on the Website, and of any potential course provider or employer
(c) whilst SATOS shall take reasonably practicable steps to maintain the security of data, you accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via the Internet to this Website may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorised third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. SATOS does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature.
(d) SATOS shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered, of any nature whatsoever as a result of you using this Website or our services.
(e) SATOS will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this Website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a program or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
(f) SATOS excludes all liability it may have to you to the fullest extent permitted by law (and whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) as a result of your use of this Website service. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude SATOS Media’s liability for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. While SATOS endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, it does not warrant its accuracy and completeness. You agree that the service on this Website is provided as an “as is” and “as available” basis without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind and that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that SATOS is not responsible for the acts or omissions of others.
12. SATOS may make changes to the format of this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and SATOS makes no commitment to update such material.
Access and termination
13. In the event of any improper use of the Website any breach of these Terms, or if , for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these Terms or are abusing the Services in any way, SATOS may, at its discretion, cancel, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to the Service immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
14. SATOS may make changes in or withdraw or suspend any of the services described in this Website and at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
15. Save for planned maintenance we shall endeavour to provide continuous availability of the Website and all the services available on it but we cannot accept responsibility for the consequences of failure to provide an uninterrupted, error free service or availability, however caused, including hardware and software maintenance, mechanical breakdown or Internet communication problems. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the Website at any time.
16. If you have any issues regarding access, please email us at [email protected]
17. These Terms supersede any prior terms or agreements. SATOS may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. You should check the Website periodically to review the current terms and conditions. By continuing to use the service or accessing the Website following any revision of terms, you accept and agree to be bound by all changes. Save for any revision by us, the Terms may not be varied save by written agreement of the Parties, signed by a director of ours
18. In the event that SATOS is sold to a third party or re-organised, you agree that any information held may be transferred to the third party or re-organised entity.
19. Any notice under these Terms shall be in writing and sent to the addressee at the last known address by first class post, fax or by email. Notice shall be deemed to have been received, in the case of post on the postal delivery date following the date of posting, in the case of fax on the date of transmission, and in the case of email on the date of acknowledgement of receipt.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
SATOS Media Limited is a company registered in England & Wales
Company No. 06091664 | Vat No. GB 899 1524 71